STP2 Migration Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fitzroy65
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP2 Migration Error

Hi there 

I am trying to migrate to STP2 from STP1.  I am going into the Payroll module in my browser, selecting "Single Touch Payroll Reporting" from the dropdown menu.  Then selecting the green "Get Started" button and then the green "Check my payroll information" button.  It then returns and error Oops something went wrong, refresh browser or contact support. Screenshot of error attached.  

I have spent 3 hours (so far) on hold on the support line.  I got through once to be then cut off and once where the person said they did not know what the issue was and would email me a guidenote.  I did not receive anything from them.   It appears to me that my file is corrupted in some way and cannot complete the process.  I would dearly love to know if anyone else has had the same issue and how/if it as been resolved. 

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: STP2 Migration Error

Hi @Fitzroy65 

If you're getting that error when trying to transition to STP Phase 2 and have over 200 active employee card, this was resolved in the AccountRight 2022.10 release.

If you're getting that error when trying to access the STP reporting centre, our investigations indicate that it is caused by out-of-date Windows versions and security certificates. To resolve that error we recommend making sure Windows and security updates are completed and that you are using a supported Windows version: System requirements

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Fitzroy65
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey 

I am running AccountRight Premier AU 2022.10.0 with build 2022.10.24.7529

When I select Get Started in the appliation, it then takes me to the browser version where I then log in, select Payroll from the top menu and then Single Touch Reporting from the dropdown menu and then it says .... 

Get ready for STP Phase 2

We’ve hit pause on transitions to STP 2 right now, while we make some improvements. Hold tight and watch this space – moving to STP 2 will be back soon.

I do however have more than 200 active employee cards.  

I have checked my computer specs and my machine exceeds the minimum requirements in all cases.  I am currently running Windows 10 and have the latest version of all other software.  

So even though i have installed the latest update it wont allow me to go forward.   

Regards

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Fitzroy65 

The Something went wrong error related to either system requirements or having over 200 active employee cards. If you're now getting the message We've hit pause on transitions to STP Phase 2, the transition has been turned back on and you can complete the transition to Phase 2.

The Help Article, Getting ready for STP Phase 2, has detailed instructions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post