Still processing super payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RDW
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Still processing super payment

Super paid on the 30/3 is showing as still processing

How do we fix it. 

19 REPLIES 19
RDW
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Super payment - still processing

I have the same issue

Any solution?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Still processing super payment

Hi @RDW

Thanks for your post. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Confirmation of the amount that is sitting in processing payment 
  • Confirmation on whether this has been debited out of your account 
  • Screenshot of your manage payments window 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PMCPen
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We have exactly the same issue. Processed & paid March Super on the 11/4 and it's still sitting as processing payment plus received the email about accepting changes 2 days later but I'm sure I did that a while ago.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @PMCPen

Thanks for your post. Generally speaking, If the status of the payment is still "Processing Payment", it will still be processing through the clearinghouse and has not yet been released to the respective super funds. SuperChoice has advised allowing 5 working days for the payment to be processed. Has the status since updated ?

In regards to the email you've received, have you been requested to accept the new terms within your file since ? 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

PMCPen
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

I read about SunSuper changing their name and 1 of the employees was with them. So I updated to the new super name and this morning the super payment is marked as completed in myob. I'm guessing that was the problem?

We received the email about approving the new terms 2 days after submitting the super payment. Does this change apply to Essentials users?

djcherry
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yes @PMCPen @Melisa_D - my issue was exactly the same as @PMCPen  where we had 1 employee with Sunsuper. Yesterday, I updated the fund & USI to Australian Retirement Trust (previously Sunsuper) for this 1 employee. I cancelled the previous super payment and reprocessed the payment yesterday afternoon. This afternoon all of the funds have been debited from our bank account so I assume it has worked this time! Hopefully, the funds reach the various super funds by 28 April (noting Anzac Day public holiday coming up) so no late penalties! It is pretty poor that the original Sunsuper payment is not flagged as a problem with the red cross when you go to process the super payment. We are paying over 50 employees into multiple funds (over 10) so it is very hard to pinpoint the issue to 1 superfund

@PMCPen wrote:

Hi Melisa

I read about SunSuper changing their name and 1 of the employees was with them. So I updated to the new super name and this morning the super payment is marked as completed in myob. I'm guessing that was the problem?

We received the email about approving the new terms 2 days after submitting the super payment. Does this change apply to Essentials users?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @PMCPen

Thanks for your post. We have found in some cases that the cause of the payment stuck in processing payment is due to some SuperFunds USI name not being the same as what is on to the Superfund lookup. If the payment has been deducted and the status is now complete this would be successfully processed. 

The email you would have received would be related to the new Pay Super SuperChoice terms and changes, this is the super service your software would be using. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

BridgetCCD
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I still have a payment stuck in this mode. Processing payment - date is March also.

What should I do?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @BridgetCCD

Thanks for your post. Can you please confirm if the funds have come out of your bank account ? 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post