Summary of Payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Phelec
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Summary of Payment

I am working on finalising Payroll can I have checked the Summary of payments with my Payroll Activity Summary and some are only showing PAYG withholding eventhough they have earn a sum and do not show Super Guarantee either. How do I go about fixing this?   I have tried doing a zero payroll but without success?

4 REPLIES 4
Phelec
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY STP - Superannuation has nil YTD on ATO verification report for one employee

Hi Tracy, where do I find the YTD Verification report?

Phelec
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY STP - Superannuation has nil YTD on ATO verification report for one employee

Hi Tracey,  I dont have a back up to restore from that I am aware of. I'm not sure what to do now.  the Payroll Register and the Payroll Activity are the same. The YTD Verification report has issues where some terminated employees are showing no Gross YTD payment but is showing PAYG withholding YTD. 

Phelec
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalisation dont match MYOB Reports

'HI STARTED THIS YESTERDAY no real resolution My EOFY Finalisation is showing some terminated staff as having zero earnings but showing PAYG. Some of the Summary of Payments are only showing PAYG.  PLEASE how do I fix this.  I'm about to do a pay run and from what I can see I'm going to have issue with that also.

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation dont match MYOB Reports

Hi @Phelec,

Thank you for your post. 

In case you have not received assistance with this elsewhere, I would advise reactivating and removing the termination dates from those employees' cards, then running a $0 Pay Run. This should pull through those missing totals and update your STP reports accordingly.

If you require further assistance, please let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post