Super Member Numbers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kimmy12345
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Super Member Numbers

Hi,

I have another query going at the moment but as I am still waiting for a response both here and on the phone I thought maybe I could try and resolve it by reading other peoples related queries.

My super processing for Feb (payment authorised 28th March) seems to be stuck on the status "processing".

There is obviously an issue somewhere so I just wanted to confirm what the member number should start with for a COLONIAL FIRST CHOICE WHOLESALE Super ACC 26 458 298 557. This is one of those funds that has merged thus the employees Fund ABN had to be changed. The member number did start with 12 previously then the fund advised me to change it to the account number  which starts with 0110 but I am thinking it should be the member number which is what I always had - not the account number.

I am totally lost as to why the super wont process nor is being returned so just clutching at anything that may explain it.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Super Member Numbers

Hi @Kimmy12345,

Thank you for your post.

In regards to the member number query, I'll attach a 'resolved' post below where I assisted another member with the same issue:

In regards to the status still reflecting as "Payment processing" could you advise the last 4-digits of your serial number so I can check this for you? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post