Super Returned by Super Company AMP Life

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Deo1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super Returned by Super Company AMP Life

I have two amounts retured on my bank statement with reference Amp Life . I have credited it to Super clearing account and the question is how do i repay this to the correct account. Why are all my returns from Amp Life .

5 REPLIES 5
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Super Returned by Super Company AMP Life

Hi @Deo1,

Thank you for your post.

In regards to processing this super through the clearing-house again, please use the below link as a guide for this: 

In regards to why the super has been returned, only the fund in question would be able to provide this information (usually), however, if you would like to send me a private message with your serial number, I'd be happy to see if there's any information on our side that will assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Deo1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Does that mean i have to reverse the whole batch. Because my payment contains super for about 20 staff .

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @Deo1,

Yes, this would be the case.

As the contributions are included in a batch payment, the entire batch would need to be reversed. Following the above help article in the previous message would be the correct process for this situation. 

Let me know if you have any further queries. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Deo1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

So i reverse the whole batch, but i dont want to pay the whole batch again. The others have been paid. 

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Deo1,

In the first step of the help article I've attached, it will guide you through reversing the entire batch, however, step 2 of the article will explain the different processes for successfully paid contributions (already paid) vs returned contributions. See screenshot below for successfully paid contributions:

Screenshot 2022-03-29 161240.png

If you have any further queries after going through the help article, please reach out. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post