Super payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ssurgicals
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super payments

Hi

I had to reverse the contributions I made in Feb and then re-submitted them on 3rd March (for January contributions).  In my list of Manage Payments is still says Processing Payment for the 3rd March.  I have checked my own Superfund and that contribution has been paid in.  So why does it still say Processing?

Also I accepted the recent changes to Pay Super back in February BEFORE I re-submitted the contributions on 3rd of March but I still keep getting emails from you to say log in & accept Pay Super.  And now I'm getting a pop-up in MYOB as well.  There's nothing there for me to accept given I've already done it!!!  Please fix.

thanks

Francesca

2 REPLIES 2
ssurgicals
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super payments

BTW, I haven't changed the details in any of the employee records for their USIs etc.  The 2 subsequent payments I made have gone through fine.  

Francesca

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super payments

Hi @ssurgicals 

Thanks for your post. If the super payment has been deducted from your bank account and paid into employee super funds, the status in the Manage payments window will be a display error only, our developers are working to resolve this.

The email requesting you accept the new T&C's has been re-sent to some users, however, this is an error on our side - please ignore these, and apologies for the inconvenience. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post