Timesheets Not Adjusting Base Hourly When Processing Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Bensherman
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Timesheets Not Adjusting Base Hourly When Processing Payroll

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a setting on Accountright where we can configure timesheets when processing payroll.

Currently, entering timesheets through "Enter Timesheet" is not a problem. We select the correct payroll category, and it flows through to "Process Payroll" where the Payroll category is adjusted with the additional timesheet hours.

HOWEVER, we are having problems when it does not adjust base hourly (for example, staff taking leave).

Questions:

1. Is "Enter Timesheet" simply just to add hours onto a specific payroll category without adjusting Base Hourly?

2. Aforementioned above, is there a setting on Accountright where we can configure timesheets when processing payroll such that the payroll category can adjust base hourly when we process payroll?

Please let me know.

Bensherman

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Timesheets Not Adjusting Base Hourly When Processing Payroll

Hi @Bensherman,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forum!

To answer both your queries, base hourly can be adjusted when leave is taken through timesheets. 

This system will allow you to enter leave in timesheets, then when it comes to processing your payroll, the system will pick up these hours reduce the base hourly figures. You just need to make sure that the "Automatically Adjust Base Hourly or Base Salary Details" box is ticked in the leave pay item for this to adjust accordingly. Example below: 

2022-01-12 14_02_10-Snip & Sketch.png

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Bensherman
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @Sam_R,

In all honesty, we have done this already a long time ago, and to no avail. Please refer to the pdf document attached. Take our employee, Benjamin Reyes, who works 60hrs per fortnight. With the example of using the personal/carer's leave wage code, ticking the automatic adjustment of base hourly/salary details, we proceed with entering a timesheet of 7.5hrs of personal/carer's leave for Benjamin on March 28. We proceed to process payroll for Benjamin and open his pay slip.

Lo and behold, the base hourly has not changed from 60hrs down to 52.5hrs.

Please come back to me and please tell me there is a solution to this problem...

Kind regards,

Benjamin

Advocacy1
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Bensherman

We are having the same issue, I did do a post a little while ago, but haven’t been able to get any assistance, I hope you don’t mind me jumping on your post, I am very interested to see if someone can help with this. 

M

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post