URGENT SUPPORT NO HELP NEED TO FINALISE STP A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field). (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HibbardSports
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

URGENT SUPPORT NO HELP NEED TO FINALISE STP A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field). (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

I have tried to finalise the STP for FY 2021/2022 and support have been absolute no help

I am trying to finalise the payroll and have received error messages.

I have unterminated the employees 

I have gone into their cards, selected NSW and Australia from the drop down lists

I have removed their email addresses and their phone numbers

I have made sure there are no spaces after names and addresses  I have check that their tax file number is there and Salary and wages has been selected.

I have then terminated them and I am still receiving  the error 

• A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field).
    (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)
1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: URGENT SUPPORT NO HELP NEED TO FINALISE STP A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field). (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

Hi @HibbardSports 

Thanks for your post. You need to remove the termination date in MYOB, make sure there is no invalid data and process a $0.00 pay run dated June 30 and report it to the ATO. Once that is done you can reenter the termination date in your software.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post