When is a pay event not a pay event

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ian007
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

When is a pay event not a pay event

Hi,

I am submitting the STP finalisation and noticed a payrun not submitted to the ATO from last July. It has now been submitted, but the STP finalisation is now pulling the total from the year to date on that payrun. I have looked to reverse it, but the submission isn't appearing in the list of payruns. Is there a way to unsubmit this particular ATO submission?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Ian007
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

STP reporting

Hi,

I am submitting the STP finalisation and noticed a payrun not submitted to the ATO from last July. It has now been submitted, but the STP finalisation is now pulling the total from the year to date on that payrun. I have looked to reverse it, but the submission isn't appearing in the list of payruns. Is there a way to unsubmit this particular ATO submission?

Thank you

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: When is a pay event not a pay event

Hi @Ian007,

Thank you for your post. 

To resolve this, you'll need to process a $0 Pay Run dated 30th June for your employees that this affects. Once processed and accepted by the ATO, your STP reports should update accordingly. 

Do let me know if you require further assistance. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Ian007
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: When is a pay event not a pay event

Great, thank you. That worked!