YTD gross figures not including allowances

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
payrollofficer3
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

YTD gross figures not including allowances

Allowances paid are showing in gross salary and wages totals in the payroll register and activity reports but not included in employees Gross YTD figures in the EOFY finalisation.  As such the Gross payments YTD figure at the top of the EOFY finalisation screen is not matching the YTD Verification report.  The YTD verification report matches the Payroll Summary report for the year. 

I have checked that the ATO reporting category for allowances is the appropriate ATO reporting type. 

Is this something i need to look at further or is this how the Gross YTD is reported?

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: YTD gross figures not including allowances

Hi @payrollofficer3 

Thank you for your post.

The gross amount listed in Payroll reporting center is the total amount of all the payroll categories that have ATO reporting category of Gross payments. You can try to check the correct reported gross under the EOFY finalisation tab, next to the employee name (…) this will show the individual Summary payments that has the breakdown of other payroll categories.

If payroll activity, payroll register, payroll summary report and YTD report are all correct. This means that your payroll reporting is correct.

Please feel free to post again I'm more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

happylioncs1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: YTD gross figures not including allowances

So how about gross wage shown in YTD verification report page is exclude director fee or commission amount (because of pay item more specific), but you could find commission or director fee in ... (view summary report detailes).  It is safe to finalize to ATO? Thanks.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post