YTD verification not matching STP since STP phase 2 changed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JenniSk
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

YTD verification not matching STP since STP phase 2 changed

I made a mistake and changed to Phase 2 of STP just before trying to finalise payroll for this year and submit to ATO for Activity Statements for our employees.

I assume this has mucked around and contaminated the payroll categories.

The payroll reporting within MYOB itself is "Okay" and very closely resembles the amount on the main screen of the STP reporting (as per the screenshots).

But the YTD verfication is not even close (by like 200K) which i assume relates to the change of payroll categories in Phase 2 that i did just before trying to do this.

Now what do I do??? If I finalise STP and send to ATO, are they going to receive the full gross wages for employees and allow employees to complete their Tax? Or are they going to get the very low value that is coming up on the YTD verficiation. 

I hvae posted about this twice now and really need a response on how to proceed ASAP!!!!!!

Thanks MYOB

Screenshot YTD verification.png
Screenshot Payroll Reporting gross YTD.png
Screenshot Payroll Summary.png
2 REPLIES 2
JenniSk
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

YTD verification not matching other payroll reports

I am trying to do EOFY finalisation.

Payroll Activity Summary and Payroll Summary both match eachother.

In single touch payroll reporting, the figure in the top RHS of screen is pretty close (its maybe missing some allowances or something)

However, The YTD verification report PDF is REALLY, REALLY wrong, by about 200K.

Notes:

1. Before trying the EOYF finalisation, I did move up to STP Phase 2 (probably stupid maybe) as I feel like this has caused the discrepencies with the changes to payroll categories maybe??

2. I have been back in and checked the payroll categories, and MYOB is telling me everything is correct with those with no errors to fix.

3. I have attempted to run a $0 payrun after trying all the above, to see if that would "update" the figures.

Please assist

Screenshot YTD verification.png
Screenshot Payroll Reporting gross YTD.png
Screenshot Payroll Summary.png
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: YTD verification not matching STP since STP phase 2 changed

HI @JenniSk 

I can see that you've posted on another thread that you processed $0 pays with payment date as 30 June and your issue is now resolved. $0 pays updates the YTD verification report so would have been my first troubleshooting step for your situation, great to hear that it has worked for you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post