employee pay not appearing in activity report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
brill
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

employee pay not appearing in activity report

Hi,

I had to reverse a pay for a new employee because I had forgotten to make payment electronic. Consequently myob had it come out of a bank account.  (the wrong account). Of course, silly me made a mistake again so I had to reverse it again. Then I entered it correctly, or so I thought.

When I do pays they are entered into the Electronic Clearing Account then I do one bank transaction for them all.  So the pay transactions should be 1. Inital pay made. 2. Reversal of that pay. 3. Second pay made. 4. Reversal of that pay. 5. Correct pay made. 

When I check the Electronic Clearing Account the pay is there and the account balance.

However, when I check the transactions on the employees card there is an extra reversal. This makes the employee's pay as $0. 

Also when I bring up a payrol activity report for the period the employee's pay is zero. It just shows the superannuation contribution.

How can it be correct in the Electronic clearing account but not in the employee's activity.

I didn't do the 3rd reversal so have no idea how that happened.

And I don't know how to fix it.

HELP!

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: employee pay not appearing in activity report

Hi @brill 

Thanks for your post. So that I can look into this for you can you please send me the following screenshots in a private message:

• Find transactions>>Accounts tab>>electronic clearing account
  • Payroll activity detail report for that employee
  • Payroll register detail report for that employee
  • one of the pay transactions

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?