error message on payroll processing - update 2023.6

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KBContracting
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

error message on payroll processing - update 2023.6

Hi

I've updated to 2023.6 this morning and have been trying all day to process a payrun.  I keep getting 'something went wrong and accountright needs to close' on my desktop when I click on the process pays button  or "something went wrong, please try again" on the online portal when I report to the ato.

This is only happening on one of my online businesses, the other one processed pays as normal after the update.

Any help would be apprecitated.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: error message on payroll processing - update 2023.6

Hi @KBContracting 

Thanks for reaching out to us. And welcome to the Community Forum.

In this matter, When you received this error message, Restarting AccountRight often resolves the error like this because it removes temporary files stored on your computer which can sometimes cause the problem. When AccountRight re-opens, the temporary files are gone. 

You can see more information on this error message by checking on this help article: Error: Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close

Let me know if you need further assistance with this, I am happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KBContracting
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Celia_B, I have (repeatedly for 2 days now) tried restarting MYOB, restarting my computer, completely shutting down computer - leaving for an hour or two & restarting, refreshing online portal, shutting down and relogging into online portal and checked that my computer has completed all necessary updates for windows.  All these were suggested through a google search for possible solution for the problem which I conducted before posting on this forum.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @KBContracting

Thanks for the update. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties accessing the payroll part of the system. If you are still experiencing the same issue until now, may I ask for a screenshot of the error message?

We look forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @KBContracting

Let us know if you're still having the same issue with accessing your payroll system. We're happy to help. 

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to include them in your next response or create a new thread. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post