super over calculating for one only employee in my batch

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
julie3944
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

super over calculating for one only employee in my batch

same issue as G Bond....we've all checked the card file etc...did the update 2020.2 Tuesday...this is the first payrun since then and super is calulation at 19.75%....

6 REPLIES 6
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: super over calculating for one only employee in my batch

Hi @julie3944 

We are aware of an issue in 2020.2 which is causing superannuation to calculate incorrectly. Our developers are currently working on fixing this and understand how important it is to resolve it as quickly as possible.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JillL1
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

Have to say that am extremely disappointed that there is no aparent notification process for this, or am I missing somthing?   Why, if there is such a substantial error in a software update are users not advised?    Having to search a knowledge base or the community forum to find that this is a common error when we should be able to rely on the integrity of this software is simply not good enough.     

julie3944
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

and there's still no answer...also just have discovered another issue...can't change date on money to bank....can't reverse it, can't delete it either....

MYOB tranfers from deposits need to change date.PNG
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @JillL1 

Thank you for your feedback in regard to the ways in which we do communicate when things are not working as intended with an AccountRight update.

We are looking into ways to identify clients more closely impacted currently and maybe in the future to work on more targeted ways to delivery those key messaging to clients through in-product messaging and email communications. Along with communications to our wider customer basis.

Having said that, if you do come across a situation that you think is not quite working right with the AccountRight 2020.2 update we do recommend heading over to AccountRight 2020.2.1: Things you should know, which is also listed on the AccountRight Blog Article, to see if it has been reported. If not listed, we'd love to know what is occurring so we can pass it across to the required team to investigate further.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @julie3944 

For detailed information and updates on the superannuation and expenses calculating incorrectly issue please do subscribe to this post: Superannuation not calculating correctly in AccountRight 2020.2 

With regard to your question about changing the date on that deposit transaction, I have replied to your post here: change date of money to bank 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

JillL1
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

Thank you for your reply.   I am still at a loss to understand why MYOB have no process for letting users know potential problems with the software.   It is clear that this is a known issue and yet we, any many other users, have had to waste time looking for an answer.   MYOB are not the new kids on the block, this should be a well established process by now.   Should we refer to MYOB all the staff who are expecting that the additional amount of super reported on their payslips will be remitted to their fund?   Yes, I understand that we are ultimately responsible for checking the integrity of reports, including payslips, however we should also be able to trust that a standard pay for an established employee is processed with reliability via the software.   We fortunately found the errors in two payruns (different company files) before issuing payslips, the third we have already issued payslips for and some of these are incorrect.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post