Account selection for paid today

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nanoman
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account selection for paid today

In MYOB Acounts Right when you are recording a payment directly from a sale you can choose the account you would like to deposit the payment to, including grouping with undeposited funds.

Is this availble in account right?

When you are recording a payment directly from a sale you can choose the account you would like to deposit the payment to, including grouping with undeposited funds.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Account selection for paid today

Hi @Nanoman 

When entering a payment at the time of recording the invoice the user can enter the payment amount into the Paid Today field. The user can also select the Details... option to select from either the payment to go the default account* or to group the payment with undeposited funds and to enter a payment method. 

It should be noted that unlike AccountEdge, the Deposit to Account is that default set account*, you are not able to select from the account list for that payment. If that is required you would be looking at making payment on that invoice through the Receive Payment window.

*The default account being the account that is selected in Setup>>Linked Accounts>>Sales Accounts>>Bank Account for Customer Receipts

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Nanoman
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account selection for paid today

My question was answered.  Unfortuneatley it was not the answer I was looking for. I hoped that MYOB add the functionality to be able to direct paid today amounts received to various cash books.  eg Bank, Paypal, Stripe etc.

But please note I appreciated the prompt and easy to understand response. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post