Adding Data Fields to Pay Bills & Receive Money windows

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tim9
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Adding Data Fields to Pay Bills & Receive Money windows

In the preferences for both sales and purchases there is the option to include Customer Order Number or Supplier Invoice Number

Doing this though removes the field that includes my Invoice Number or my Order Number.

Is there a way to add an extra data field so that I can see both my invoice and customers order number (in Receive Money) and my Order Number and Suppliers Invoice Number (in Pay Bills)

I am fairly sure it can be added to statements & remittance advice easily, if it is not there by default, I would just ike to see both numbers when I am assigning payments.

Any help gratefully received

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Adding Data Fields to Pay Bills & Receive Money windows

Hi @Tim9 

Within Setup>>Preferences>>Sales (or Purchases), there is the option for Show Customer Purchase Number in Receive Payments (or Show Supplier invoice Number in Supplier Payments). Enabling this preference will replace the Invoice No. within the Receive Payments window with that of the Customer PO Number of the invoice.

Note: It is a replacement of the field, you are not able to have both fields listed on the screen at the same time, it's one or the other.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Tim9
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Adding Data Fields to Pay Bills & Receive Money windows

**bleep**

thanks tho, Steve. At least I was right, that there wasn't a way to include both fields. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post