14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Catergory on a Sales Order

I can create a report that allows the Category to be used as a manufacturing allocation tool. 

or status of the job. This is great if the sales order isnt paid, but as soon as a paid sales order it is blocked, cannot use it. 

I am sure there is a way this could be used as a status, like Awaiting Artwork, In production, On Machine2,  In Despatch, Despatch to be invoiced, Require Payment etc 

Or if not another Status / progress area, then we can run a Production report of all Sales Order not processed. 

This would reduce alot of work in the office and production. 

Who else would benefit from something like this. Thumbs up!!

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,545 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,545Posts

49Kudos

164Solutions

Re: Catergory on a Sales Order

Hi @CBS001,

Thank you for your post. MYOB does offer features that could potentially be used for manufacturing allocation and tracking the status of sales orders. Currently, the status we have for the sales order is open or invoiced. However, your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. I encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

This helpful article on sales orders and sales reports will give you the full, detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post