Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Clear "To be printed" invoices and bills

Dear Sir

When setting up supplier and customer card files, we didn't pay attention to the "Purhcase Order Delivery"  setting.  Many bills and invocies were created in the "To be printed" queue, hundreds of them.  What is the best way to clear these unwanted Bill and Invoices to be printed without wasting paper?  I try to print them to PDF but I have to print one by one (save the pdf file one by one) even though I selected all of them.  I tried to print/save the file for an hour already but still cannot get rid of all of them.

In addition, I noticed that the "To be printed" bills and invocies only started from 1/7/2023 although we have been doing this for the last few years.  Does it mean the bills/invoices in the "To be printed" queue will be cleared by the system automatically every financial year?  I haven't even closed the FY22/23.

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Clear "To be printed" invoices and bills

Hi @MaryChin

Thank you for sharing your concern with us on the forum. We appreciate your active participation.

I understand that removing all those to-be-printed transactions from the window can be quite a task. From what I gather, you can click 'print' while the printer is turned off to remove these transactions from the queue. For a more detailed guide on how to do this, please refer to the article, Removing Transactions From the Print or Email Queue.

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post