Customer Cards

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CGW2007
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer Cards

can you tell me how to get all the details from the customer card in the "card details, notes" area to print. I can only get the first 2 lines of the card detail notes to print and I need it all. cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: Customer Cards

HI @CGW2007

Have you tried running the Card List [Detail] report? This report draws a lot of information off the cards including the full list of information off the notes field on that card. This report can be adjusted to show more of less information through the Insert/Modify >> Show / Hide window. In addition as this is a report it is printable and should be able to print the report containing the notes from the card

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CGW2007
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi i have just had a look at this report and it still only prints the 1st 2 lines of the notes. I can not see how to print all the notes in the area. cheers Gina

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @CGW2007

Are you able to clarify, when you say that only the first two lines are printing, is the full lot of notes appearing on the report or not? If the information is not coming through on the report then that will be because the Notes field on that report is only a certain width. If the information in the notes field on the card is one or two continual lines without enters then AccountRight will treat them as one or two lines on the report.

In contrast if the text in the notes field is broken up with by pressing Enter then AccountRight will treat each of these as separate lines and as such should show up as separate lines on the report to be printed.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CGW2007
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil, Thank you, the problem was not using the enter key on the notes, I had just seperated info with a coma, have now listed them individually and hit enter after each entry and I can now get them all printed out.. Thanks for your help.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post