Customer Service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
annbrinck
Experienced User
52 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

52Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Service

Good Morning

Our business is one of the many who have been getting emails about the MYOB created error with Cost of Goods Sold Calculation in Account Right.

Yesterday I received an email about issues relating to this which are specific to our company file.

I called customer service to speak to some from technical support and got told 'I would have to be on hold for an hour'. 

(At least the guy was up front and honest).

When I asked if I could get a call back from Technical Support, he said no - if I wasn't on hold I wouldn't get served.

I am the only person in my office and being restricted to hanging round my phone for an hour (minimum) restricts my ability to do my job.  This is especially frustrating as the error I'm calling about is one created by MYOB in the first place. 

If this is what passes for customer service from MYOB - from all departments - then it's pretty woeful.

I would also point out that our business has been tentatively looking at the new MYOB manufacturing add-on, but with the ongoing inventory issues and poor support services, I might suggest we look elsewhere.  You can pass that on to the sales rep who keeps contacting us.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Customer Service

Hi @annbrinck,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our support teams. I have pushed this feedback through to the relevant team, thank you for letting us know. If you'd like to take this further you can lodge your complaint via our Contact us page under Feedback & Complaints

I'm glad you've come to the Community Forum, this is a great source of information & advice from our large community. If you were still needing assistance with this error, please reach out and let us know - happy to help. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post