Data file repair for detailed aged receivable report showing balance for fully paid invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nang
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Data file repair for detailed aged receivable report showing balance for fully paid invoices

Hello,

We have that problem and Komal_S and MYOB DFR team helped to fixed one of our company file. Thanks very much.

We also have another online company data file under the same licence and it is also using multi cunnencies and having the same issue . We use AccountRight online . 

Would someone also help to fix the other file please.

Rgds

Nang

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Data file repair for detailed aged receivable report showing balance for fully paid invoices

Hi @Nang 

Please send me your product serial number, screenshots of the aged receivables report future dated, names of the impacted customer cards by Private Message, and I'll investigate it. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Nang
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Data file repair for detailed aged receivable report showing balance for fully paid invoices

Hi Komal,

Serial No is (*Removed by moderator ~YS). Effected company file is Sustainability East Asia LLC and we are using AccountRight 2022.5.0.

Both receivable and payable have the problem . 

Receivable : all clients in the list with small balances have the problem. I also sample one client and attached receivable report in future date, invoice screen shot and receive payments screen shot showing Nil balance .

Payable: have problem with that specific supplier in Payable report. Only 9 invoices with big amounts should be outstanding. I also did bill screen shot and pay bills screen shot for an invoice.  Will do another reply as only 5 files can attached 

Thanks in advance

Rgds

Nang

Nang
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

Here is the last file. FYI, their currency is in MNT ( Mongolia Tugrit)

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Nang 

Thanks for attaching these. I will escalate it and send you a confirmation by private message once done. 

File repair arranged ^KS

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post