Divide by zero error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PickfordJerry
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Divide by zero error

Hi

I am trying to process this order to an invoice (screen shot attached). When I try to record the invoice I get an error saying the sytem needs to restart. I've clicked the link to find the error is divide by zero. 

The top item on the order was purchased from a supplier specifically for this job so is the same amount that is in stock.

No items are repeated in the invoice, none of the items have a discount applied and all are to two decimal places. 

I've already spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone yesterday to speak to someone, as I could provide our serial number as our office staff had finished for the day, they wouldn't/couldn't help me. I know have our serial number but don't have another 1 1/2 hours to wait to speak to someone. 

2022-07-01 09_16_34-HRJones & Co Ltd - MYOB AccountRight - [Sales - Edit Item].jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Divide by zero error

Hi @PickfordJerry 

Sorry to hear you had that experience with the phone based teams. Please send me your product serial number, company file name and screenshot of the error log by Private Message so we can investigate this.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PickfordJerry
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Divide by zero error

Hi Komal_S

That has fixed the problem thank you.

MYOB ran a script on our file & then the invoice could be recorded. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post