How to not display zero charges (prepayments) on a sales statement

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GCC20
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to not display zero charges (prepayments) on a sales statement

For prepayments we create a sale for zero $ and match the payment to this sale.  We don't want to display the zero sale on the customer statement for prepayments.  We previously used AccountEdge and did not have this issue but since moving to AccountRight we can not remove the $0 sales charges from the statement.  We would appreciate help with this issue, thanks 

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: How to not display zero charges (prepayments) on a sales statement

Hi @GCC20 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. I have had a look at the customer statements, there are 2 types - Invoice and Activity.

Can I confirm which type of statement you are viewing? If you are using the Activity Statement Type it will show you all transactions against that card. However, if you use the Invoice Statement Type, it will only show you amounts that are due - so will not display any invoices with a $0.00 value.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post