Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Attachments for Sales

User

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

We would like to attach documnets to our sales invoices like you can do in purchases. I know this function is not available but it would be a handy tool.

Current Status: New
Last Changed: September

Hi Everyone

You now have the ability to attach documents to invoices, quotes & sales order in the Browser interface.

6 Comments
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @KF_76 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Currently, AccountRight allows the user to attach documents to card records, Spend Money, and Bill Transactions. In the current software version, users cannot attach documents to sales-based transactions. This is not a feature that we are currently looking into. It may be something that is considered in the future, We've just not considering it at this time. Rest assured that we'll relay your idea/feedback to the relevant team.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

Triggs
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Agreed we need this function too for sales!  Also it doesn't make sense that orders are not listed for attaching or linking from the in tray??  

Another issue we have is the item numbers don't automatically come up like they have done in previous versions e.g. you type the number in the item number column then a drop down appears and no product, you then have to retype it in again for the item to appear - this is really clunky??

Triggs
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Drag and drop into the attachment window isn't available it has to go through the in tray which is a bit clunky seeing the window is there from the invoice screen.

Definately need attachment option for sales and even timesheets/card files etc as this could host additional information

Cloud version of AccountRight needs to be the same as the desktop version as we're paying for the priviledge of the program as a hybrid but not getting the full cloud benefits?

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @KF_76 and @Triggs,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

Thanks for the information and my apologies for the delayed response. With regards to your request, "Ability to attach documents" to Invoices is coming out in a couple of weeks' time and then followed by Quotes and Sales order soon after that. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help. 

Regards, 

hershmit
Admin
0 Posts
Admin

Hi Everyone

You now have the ability to attach documents to invoices, quotes & sales order in the Browser interface.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @hershmit

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are glad that this functionality to attach documents to invoices, quotes and sales orders in the browser is now available. We are grateful for your effort to share this with everyone, and we appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the process. We hope to continue providing you with excellent service. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers, 
Leneth