I need to add another email address to send invoices and statements as I do not have access to the set up email address all the time.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Martin56
1 Post
User
Norfolk Island

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I need to add another email address to send invoices and statements as I do not have access to the set up email address all the time.

When I am away from my computer and using my laptop I cant send invoices and statements from another email address how can I send invoices from 2 email addresses?

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: I need to add another email address to send invoices and statements as I do not have access to the set up email address all the time.

Hi @Martin56 

I noticed that your location isn't in Australia or New Zealand (our products are designed for users from these 2 countries), if you are using AccountRight (AU/NZ) then it can either email invoices/statements via Outlook that's installed on your computer, or email directly from AccountRight if your file is online.

Emailing from AccountRight means it's sending from our server so you can send it anywhere using any computer, the result is the same. This Help article Sending emails has more details should you need.

If you are emailing with Outlook it uses the default email sent within Outlook so you do need to have the desired email address set as the default Outlook email, please find more details on this Help page - Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post