Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

190Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

INVENTORY ISSUE

Hi Support,

We have an issue with one of our Inventory Codes AAP3100 BCulture in which the  total stock figures have increased and have not adjusted out actuals. The on hand figures have changed and still left the quantity changes as is. This change has affected previous years on hand figures when we had balanced and closed off the months, now they do not.

This is on our Company File ID 1.

How can I send you these 2 backups to have a look at.??????????

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: INVENTORY ISSUE

Hi @Janelle,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding to your query.

To investigate this matter further, I recommend checking the Item Register report to identify any adjustments made to the stock levels. This report will show you all the transactions related to each item in your inventory. Look for any adjustments that might have caused the increase in your total stock figures. You can filter the report month by month to trace where the adjustments occurred. This may help us understand why the total stock figures have increased without reflecting the actuals.

I'll reach out to you via private message to gather some information and so you can send a screenshot of your inventory reports. Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to address your concern through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post