Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Increase font size within MYOB display screen

Hi

Can you please add the option for MYOB to increase the font size.

I have changed my Windows system to increase the font size. Everything else has increased font size, but MYOB does not change. I've purchased super sized screens, but that doesn't increase the font size in MYOB. 

My team make mistakes, and I see everyone leaning forward and squintting at the screens trying to read the font.

The font size in MYOB seems to be around 6-8pt which is very small. 

This should be something that MYOB fixes based on accessability issues. MYOB should not be only available to people with 20/20 vision. 

2 REPLIES 2
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,538Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Re: Increase font size within MYOB display screen

Hi @FionaMiriam

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I get that the small font size in MYOB is a bit of a hassle for you and your team. Sadly, tweaking your Windows settings or using bigger screens won't fix this because the software has set fonts. But your input is really important to us. If you could, please share your idea on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Meanwhile, if you're working online, you could try using the browser version. There, you can adjust the font size in the browser settings to make it easier to read.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

FionaMiriam
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Increase font size within MYOB display screen

Hi Shella

I went to post this on the exchange board. But I noticed that this suggestion has already been made, many years ago and had 176 likes. Thats the first one I came across, i'm sure if I kept looking their would be more. 

So I can take from that MYOB has no interest in making its software accessible to those who are vision impaired. That is very disappointing. I imagine your loyal user base is getting older now, and with that comes decreased vision, you might just want to start catering to them.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post