Invoices emailed to In Tray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
profixp2020
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoices emailed to In Tray

I have been emailing my supplier invoices to my in tray for months without any problems but for some reason this is no longer working (as from yesteday).  Email is showing as "sent" to MYOB email address but nothing appears in my In Tray.  I can drag and drop into In Tray but thats all.  Any ideas on how to fix this??

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoices emailed to In Tray

Hi @profixp2020 

If the documents that you are sending through your company file's In Tray email address are not appearing within your company file, I would first make sure that you do have the correct email address. If the correct email address is being used and those documents are not appearing, try resetting the email address used by that company file's In Tray and using that going forward.

You can see and update your company file's In Tray email address by navigating to the In Tray>>Email Address (top of the window). More information on this topic can be found on Emailing documents to your In Tray

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post