Matching in-tray documents to Purchase Orders

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
gleakk
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Matching in-tray documents to Purchase Orders

I have been using the in-tray and love it, however I can't figure out how to create an invoice from the intray and match it to a PO. I know I can go into the PO, turn it into an invoice, and then link the bill to an existing invoice, however this means I have to then enter the date, invoice number etc manually. Is there a way around this?

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Matching in-tray documents to Purchase Orders

Hi @gleakk 

Thanks for your post. Currently, you can only attach documents to cards, spend money transactions and bills. If the transaction is a purchase order that transaction would need to be converted across to a Bill prior to the document being attached.

To my knowledge, we don't have any immediate plans to introduce the ability to add those In Tray documents to purchase orders, only bills.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KodieS
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We just switched to MYOB Accountright and in tray feature was a great selling point, however without being able to attached to an existing order (for our business every purchase requires a PO) the whole process seems sort of pointless to be completed through the in tray.

Would be great if there could be plans to introduce the ability to add those In Tray documents to purchase orders, just with a quick 15 min search on the community I have found requests for the feature for over a year. 

SSF
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am in the same boat, frustrating, MYOB would be amazing if you could add this option to the In-tray
Also, then In-Tray is amazing, loving using it and saves me hours and hours each week

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post