Multiple Pages Tax Invoices and other forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JuliaP
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multiple Pages Tax Invoices and other forms

Firstly, not sure why such a handy tool was changed, but new version now prevents the printing on multiple invoices to pdfs in a single click.  So intead of me being able to clear unwanted invoices from the 'To Be Printed' Review Sales Before Delivery window by selecting all and hitting 'Print' just once I now have to hit print EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

This disappointing new feature also comes with its gorgeous little add-on of also refusing to print packing slips and labels all in one hit so even though its supposed to be a time saving solution to select that option, I STILL CANNOT GET A TWO PAGED INVOICE.

But here's the main problem.  In our industry [construction] as well as many, ,many others, one page isnt enough for terms, even two pages is a struggle.   For every single invoice we send out, we have to create a pdf of the invoice, create a pdf of the other 2 pages of documentation [that MUST accompany EVERY invoice or clients simply refuse to pay] by scanning and attaching to a pdf then re-saving it with the documents attached and having to send via email completley outside of myob... Does that sound ridiculous to anyone else?

BUT there is no second or third page option for invoices STILL in 30+ years no one has been asked this question?

All I want to be able to do is add a second page to my form.  Its the tiniest and easiest of fixes and will save an average of 5 minutes per document.

Even with the dodgy-packing slip idea, I still cannot send a multiple paged invoice via pdf... do i really need to walk to the printer and scan something in when MYOB so obviously includes a PDF editor..

So now you have the background I expect only valid answers to my question:

How can I send two paged invoice where the second page is static via email.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post