Multiple purchase order imports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jo815
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Multiple purchase order imports

Hi, Although working fine previously, all of a sudden when I do a bulk import of purchase orders it is only recognising the first purchase order number and importing all the others into that one supplier.  If I import the purchase orders separately they are fine of course but for a bulk import I am having the above issue.  Any advice?  I have checked the import file and all the PO numbers are showing on the CSV file before importing, so it's like MYOB is not recognising them all. Accountright. Thanks, Trish

3 REPLIES 3
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,864 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,864Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Multiple purchase order imports

Hi @Jo815 , welcome to the forum. Check the format of your csv file, it needs a blank line between each new purchase. That's always been the case.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Jo815
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Great thank you.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @Jo815 

Thanks for your post, Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

We're glad to hear it's now resolved. It's good to know that @Mike_James get the correct information and solution for you. We're glad to see that you're able to share information and knowledge, and learn from each other here in the Community Forum.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post