New “Available Stock report” with build to orders incorporated

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
simpower
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New “Available Stock report” with build to orders incorporated

Need a report to calculate "Available stock" taking into account "open orders" including components of the "Build to" orders so we can accurately determine the stock quantities we have available that we can sell on our website.  Have spec'd/scoped the requirements of the report, right the way to the step by step process, which currently takes me 30 to 60 minutes each time which includes multiple reports and exports and merging of data. When I goggle the issue/problem, all the responses say "no solution".  The fact that this is showing on websites as an issue means there is a problem.  Happy to send the how to someone so it can be developed, happy to contribute to the cost to develop.  Need a solution/report - please advise how I can progress with this. Your support team tells me this forum is my only option. Thanks, M. 

1 REPLY 1
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,868 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,868Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Re: New “Available Stock report” with build to orders incorporated

Hi @simpower , when the next version comes out (2022.2), for the first time we (developers) will have access to the autobuild information, and can therefore prepare custom reports such as yours. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post