Forum Discussion

KK006
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

On hold for 1.41 hours!

I've been on hold this morning for an hour and 41 minutes just to get a confirmation code so I can use MYOB to print invoices. Seriously?!?!? 

Is there any other way to get this code?

• Hi KK006,

Thanks for reaching out, however, sorry to hear about this. 

So that I can assist you further with this, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
    • Company File Code

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Confirmed file via PM - Resolved 6/10

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    daniel116
    Experienced User

I have been trying for three days to speak to support. Today alone was on hold for 4 hours only to be cut off

Since wednesday we have been on hold for more that 12 hours 

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi KK006,

Thanks for reaching out, however, sorry to hear about this. 

So that I can assist you further with this, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
    • Company File Code

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Confirmed file via PM - Resolved 6/10

KK006
      Contributing User

Thank you Sam.

Wish I had done this in the first place instead of being on hold so long. As easy as a PM!

Deathstar3
        Contributing User

Hahahaha, i'm currently 1 hour and 22 minutes on hold.  I'll beat you soon

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone

We do have some excellent support options available that don't involve contacting our phone-based teams. Check out this post for a full range.

In saying that, you are always welcome to post on this Forum. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

daniel116
        Experienced User

Steven

no offence but your response is totally rediculous.

If the forum was able to help do you think I would spend now 13 hours in 3 days waiting for tedchinical help.

Funny how you guys are quick to charge the monthly fee with no regrds to assistance in a timely fashion 

KK006
      Contributing User

Hi Sam,

I've sent you a PM regarding the same thing about a confirmation code after trying everything I could the last few days. Shouldn't this be a simple thing? 

If all of the other avenues of getting a simple confirmation code don't work are they able to be fixed? I've been everywhere directed from the Help Centre and not one of the directions work and come up with error codes. 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi KK006 

Checking your account I can see that Company file ID 1 was successfully confirmed at 12.01 today. If you are still experiencing issues with this we have a self-serve confirmation service for older products, details are available here.