Online Payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lea
Partner
14 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Online Payments

I have online payments available on my invoices. A client has 6 outstanding invoices to be paid. Can this be paid in one bulk payment or do they have to pay each individual invoice?

If it can be paid in bulk how de we do this please?

Many thanks

Leanne

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Online Payments

Hello @Lea 

Multiple invoices are able to be paid at one time. All they need to do is select the invoices they wish to pay and click the Pay invoices button. There should be a check box on the left-hand side when the invoices are listed so that they will be able to select the amount they wish to pay in one go.

There are two ways they can access this list:  

1. Through their monthly statement of unpaid invoices
  2. Through a reminders email

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Lea
Partner
14 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Chris so if i send my monthly statement listing overdue invoices they can pay from there?

Leanne

Lea
Partner
14 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris i did a bit more research and found this. How do i set this statement up please?

newstatement.png
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

That screen there is the second method I listed of invoice reminders which I linked a Help Article to. With this method, you will be able to set up for all your employees to receive a reminder at the interval of your choice.

I have attached the Help Article again here for setting up invoice reminders so that you are able to set this up for your customers. 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Lea
Partner
14 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Ok so ive set up my file and customer for invoice reminders and invoice summary. The only issue i an having is how to select which reminder terms. There is no toggle or box to tick only a edit or delete button. What am i missing please?

Many thanks

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

You can customise your reminders from the Invoice Reminders window (Sales > Invoice Reminders or Setup menu > Preferences > Emailing tab > Invoice Reminders).

This includes the reminder frequency and schedule. Any changes to a reminder will apply to all customers who receive reminders. 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post