Purchase default settings

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TGardner
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchase default settings

When entering purchases, the default ship to is reflecting our company instead of the address of the supplier. Previously (yesterday) once we selected our supplier it would automatically default to Address 1 which reflect that suppliers postal address. Is there a way we can make the default as address 1 like it was previous to today?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Purchase default settings

Hi @TGardner 

When creating a purchase, the system should default to the My Company address as the Ship to Address on Purchases. This being as predominantly goods/services purchased by a business are being delivered to their premises, rather than another location such as the suppliers.

If you are looking at needing to denote the goods/services to another location that address selection is listed. However, what you are describing with the My Comp. Addr. being the default is what I would expect from the software and not something that can be changed. The past indication of it defaulting to Address 1 is incorrect and not normal software behavior for the Enter Purchase window*.

*The Enter Sales window does work differently with the Address 2 being the expected default.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post