Purchase order on invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kimeric
Partner
17 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Purchase order on invoices

The purchase order number is not appearing on the invoice.  The purchase order field is in there correctly.  The purchase order is in the customer card.

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Purchase order on invoices

Hi @Kimeric 

Thank you for your post. Just for clarification - is this a sale invoice, where you are entering a number in the Purchase Order No. field? Or is this a Bill where you have changed the automatic number that is used in the Purchase number field?

If you could give some further context into what is occurring; what screen you are looking at and a screenshot would also help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Kimeric
Partner
17 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara

Yes it is a sales invoice.  I the client card we put the purchase order.  It then doesn't transfer over onto the invoice.  Sorry I can't put the snapshot on here.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @Kimeric 

Thanks for responding. Just to give me a bit more clarity, have you tried typing in that purchase order # field? What do you see after you enter it; is it blank or does it give an error message?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post