Quantity on hand not showing for back order reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Joff
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Quantity on hand not showing for back order reports

Hi,

Im trying to create a sales report for orders that displays quantity on hand. We use this for back orders. We have just gone to a new myob file, and had it in the previous file. 

We are creating the report Sales > Customer > Sales (Customer summary). Edit to include orders only. We don't get the option for quantity on hand in the sort filters or additional filters screens.

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Quantity on hand not showing for back order reports

Hi @Joff 

Thanks for your post.  You could look at running the Sales [Item Detail] report. This report is located in Reports>>Sales>>Items. You would need to set the desired date filters, the sale status to be Order and using the Insert/Modify>>Show Hide option to add in the Units On Hand.

If its a common report that you will run, you might like to also save it as a Custom Report so that it can be easily run via the My Custom Reports tab of the Index to Reports. See Help Article: Saving and deleting custom reports for more information on that topic.

Let me know if this solves it for you.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post