Quote / Invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NBMM
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Quote / Invoice

Looking at adding a new (second) date box in the header part of Quote form to show an expiry date. If I customise the form and add an extra date field, it shows today's date. Is there any way to show the date in say 1 month? (when the prices quoted expire). Do I need to write a formula like date +30 or something. Coding is not my thing but thought someone else may have worked this out.

Many thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Quote / Invoice

Hi @NBMM

Thanks for reaching out. 

Currently, the quote forms are not separate from the invoice forms, so there is no option to add the expiry of quote to the form. What I would suggest would be to add a text box that tells the customer how many days the quote will expire. Here is the help article Fields and columns you can add to forms for more information on what you could add in the form. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post