Raising purchase order

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kristyh1
Trusted User
79 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

79Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Raising purchase order

When raising a purchase order in Account Right - my client uses inventory. 

When they raise the PO they use their inventory but on the Order it shows the client Item Number.

Is there a way that the client item number can be showed on the screen aswell as the inventory item number ?

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Raising purchase order

Hi @Kristyh1 

Thanks for your post. As far as I am aware you won't be able to add this information to the AccountRight>>Purchases - New Item screen.

However if you would want to change this on the printed/emailed order you can adjust the numbers you see via Setup>>Customise Forms>>Selecting Purchase Orders>>Selecting Item>>Select the required form and then Customise. This will bring up the Customise Form window, you would need to right click on the table i.e where you can see Qty, Description, Price... and select Show/Hide Columns . When selected it will provide you a list of fields that can be added to the table. If you would the Supplier's item number (i.e. the number that is located in Inventory>>Items Lists>>Select the Item>>Buying Details tab) you would need to add in the Item No field. If you want to add in your Item number  (i.e. the number that is located in Inventory>>Items Lists>>Select the Item>>Profile tab) you want to add in My Item No. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post