Reports Inventory Auto Build Items

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PruQ_APR
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reports Inventory Auto Build Items

Hi currently using AccountRight Plus AU 2022.5.0 and Reports | Inventory | Items | Auto-Build Items report is not functioning.

I select Auto-Build Items report and then go to Advanced Filters then select just one item (so as not to put report under too much load!!). Select Run Report - screen shows Building Report (while waiting) and then I get the error message - Operation Timeout - an application operation has timed out.  Would you like to retry the operation?  I select Retry and get exactly the same error message!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Reports Inventory Auto Build Items

Hi @PruQ_APR 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you get timeout errors I'd recommend checking the error log for something like "The request channel timed out" or "Application operation timeout". If you do see timeout errors in the error log it would be worth applying the timeout extender.

If the error log shows a different error please send a screenshot of the error log so that we can assist further.

This post has instructions on viewing the error log: AccountRight log locations

This post has instructions on applying the timeout extender: AccountRight timeout extender

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post