Sales Invoice Default print form not emailing as default choice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kylie123
Partner
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sales Invoice Default print form not emailing as default choice

Client has two invoice templates setup, and each customer has setup in card file the choice of which template we want them to receive, when I print invoices great the correct default form is choosen, but when I log into online myob to send out the monthly invoices with multiple attachements, the default invoice form is not being picked up and some customers are getting the wrong invoice template sent to them.  Where can the email template default be customized like we do for 'printing' in the card file.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Sales Invoice Default print form not emailing as default choice

Hi @Kylie123 

Thank you for your post. We have identified a situation where instead of picking up the form chosen in the Selling Details of a Customer Card, The form selected under; To be emailed > Advanced filters is picked up.

The workaround to email the sale would be to either:

• Opening it on the Sales Register, then selecting Send to > Email. 
  • Opening it on Print/Email Invoices then selecting Advanced Filters > filter by that customer > change the Selected Form for Sale to the correct form.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post