Sorting by Item Number in Invoices/Orders?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DaveKC
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Sorting by Item Number in Invoices/Orders?

I'm wondering if its currently possible to have invoices/orders 'sorted' into alphabetical/alphanumerical order? Using the Item Number specifically? Or if there is a plan to enable this?

It would be great for us - and I'm sure many others! Orders are currently imported into MYOB from a couple of different sources and are often then combined with existing orders, before being turned into invoices. It would be really time-saving if we were able to 'sort' these products so they were in some sort of order..... Just by clicking the 'Item Number' tab for example.....

Cheers,

Dave

1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Sorting by Item Number in Invoices/Orders?

Hello @DaveKC 

Thank you for your post. 

When using your AccountRight software you should be able to click on Invoice No. bar at the top and it will sort them by invoice numbers ascending/descending.

sorting.PNG

I have passed on the feedback about the other sorting methods you have brought up. I suggest you also make a post on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange board. It's where you can give and upvote other suggestions that go directly to our developers.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post