Subtotals are incorrect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jaskomal
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Subtotals are incorrect

Hi There,

My subtotals in P&L reports are incorrect.

If you do total of below list 4 income items manulaly its $113,745.07 but MYO report is showing $102,495.07.

How do i fix this error?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Re: Subtotals are incorrect

Hi @jaskomal,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

There are a few things that we might need to check in relation to running the P&L report:

• Are you running the report on a cash or accrual basis? The cash option will only report expenses actually paid and income actually received. While the accrual report will include all cash income and expenses received as well as invoices or bills received and entered but yet to be paid,
  • Are you running the report for the dates you have chosen as totals under breakdown?
  • If you file GST-registered, your P&L will only show the net amount of the income and expenses.

Kindly check the file for the difference; there might be a transaction causing this. Then we can check further and investigate what's happening.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post