Tax Exclusive PO

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CompleteWater
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Tax Exclusive PO

I have just about completed setting up a new data file for our business. I really need a GST Exclusive purchase order. Can someone please trell me how I change the GST inclusive PO template to a GST exclusive one? I have gone into customise and cant find any Exclusive Fields to add for the price and extended.

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Tax Exclusive PO

Hi @CompleteWater

Thanks for your post and welcome to Community Forum. 

While creating a purchase or sales transaction there is the option to set the transaction to tax-inclusive or not, which should be next to the Terms. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Genreve

CompleteWater
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Genreve_S I know about this, but our supplies work on GST exclusive prices and there is no GST exclusive Purchase Order Template. If I leave the Tax Inclusive box blank, will the emailed PO look like it is inclusive or exclusive ?? When I have previously sent a PO on an inclusive PO template, I have always had issues with suppliers telling me I have used the incorrect price (some people just don't get the difference between inclusive and exclusive lol).

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @CompleteWater

Thanks for your response, 

Since the system does not have any default for tax-exclusive purchase orders. What I would suggest doing is making a custom form by editing the tax-inclusive form. We could add the ex values on the columns for the value to be tax-exclusive. 

Let me know if you encounter any issues or need further help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post