Two Transfer from deposits showing in card transaction file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Noel4819
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Two Transfer from deposits showing in card transaction file

I have made a payment against and order for an amount of $566.50.  I have then later changed the order into an invoice and have noticed a credit for the same amount of $566.50.

This amount was only paid the once that I can see, but when changing into an invoice the credit has occurred.

When I check in the card transaction I can see the one sale, that is Ok, but then I can see two seperate Transfer from Deposits (different SJ numbers)  for the amount of $566.50.

The last two lines show the payment (the two figures show PayPal and another for Paypal fees, But that is OK).

Why is there two Transfer from Deposits and how can I get it back to normal.

IMG_9850.jpg
6 REPLIES 6
Michelle32
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Two Transfer from deposits showing in card transaction file

Hi Noel,  Did you work this one out as I have the same problem with one of my transactions?  Please let me know.  Thanks, Michelle

Noel4819
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

HI Michelle,

I have had no luck. I have tried a reversal and re-entered the invoice, but the credit is still showing.  Only one payment was made, but I have no idea why it has done what it has. If I cant sort it out, and i dont want a credit to be shown all the time when there is no credit, I will have to make up a new customer card and mark the old one inactive and start again. I was hoping someone had an answer.  cheers Noel

Michelle32
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thats disappointing that you could not resolve.  I have also added a post here and have not had any help to get it fixed either.  Thanks for responding.  Michelle

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Noel4819 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. So that I can look into this for you can you send screenshots of the two transfer from deposit transactions. You can open them from within the Card transactions report by clicking on the transaction line or by opening the Sale and clicking on History.

Can you also send a screenshot of the Journal security audit report showing those two transactions.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Michelle32 

I've replied on your post, if you can send me the requested information I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Noel4819
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey.

Thanks for your reply.

I ahve some reports attached as requested.  I did a complet reversal to see if that would sort things out, but that did not work.

Hope you can throw some light on it for me.  My only other option, that I could see, was to generate another customer file and make the other inactive.

cheers

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post