TopendMed
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to update credit card details- No access to owner email

I cannot update the CC details to pay for the subscription as our IT has no access to the owner email as we moved IT services 8 years ago. The previous owner (Also left 8 years ago) cannot recall the login credentials.  We solved this last month by asking for the invoice but it's going to be a lot of hassle moving forward if we don't have access to the owner email. Our CC details just changed again which won't be uncommon and wondering if there are any solutions to this?

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,393 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,393Posts

116Kudos

271Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to update credit card details- No access to owner email

Hi @TopendMed,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! To update your payment profile or credit card details with MYOB, you must be the billing or subscription contact on the account. Once you have that role, log in to your my.MYOB account, then navigate to My Account > Payment Profiles. Within this section, choose the desired payment profile and then select Change Payment Profile to make the necessary updates. 

I've also sent you a private message to collect additional information that will assist us in resolving this issue. Kindly check your inbox.

Looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post