invoice table in invoice form abnormal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
fivegeesewines
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

invoice table in invoice form abnormal

Hi there,

I am using AR Standard AU 2020.1.0, just found that the blank part of invoice table in invoice form bacame dash lined borders. Then I tried the original Plain Paper Invoice, it's same problem as well now! See both attachments. Weird! What happened? Anyone encounter same issue? 

Capture.PNG
Capture 1.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
fivegeesewines
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Re: invoice table in invoice form abnormal

I found the same problem in all printing forms (sale or purchase forms). All blank lines in a table have such dashed boarder.

I tested using sending email, and found it works fine in sending Remittance slip. As currently sending email in Sales part is not working (known issue to myob team).

Please help with my printing forms. Thank you.

fivegeesewines
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Hi I found following in AccountRight 2019.4 Release Notes. This issue looks similar to mine, except my issue is relating to PDF forms in printing. Please help!

Known issue: PDF attachments in emailed invoices

In some instances, invoice PDF attachments are missing some information, such as table lines and headers. While we've been able to fix part of this problem in 2019.4, we haven't yet resolved all of this issue. We're working to fix this as a matter of priority and will update you as soon as we know more.

fivegeesewines
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi, under the TeamViewer guidance of myob support staff, we found out it's because when selecting printer I chose Adobe PDF to print into PDF file. When I change to use Microsoft print to PDF, the forms are good! This means there might be some compatibility issue between myob and adobe PDF printer. Anyway, It solved my problem. Cheers.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post