our June MYOB invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
treasurer6
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

our June MYOB invoice

The payment has been deducted from our bank account but there is no invoice either emailed to us or available online. How do I obtain a copy of the invoice?

Also the phone number for MYOB on the May invoice is no longer valid. I suggest MYOB update it to a valid phone number.

Lastly, what is the cost for MYOB payment processing? The May invoice merely has an invoice count and total charge.

1 REPLY 1
PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Re: our June MYOB invoice

Hello,

Thank you for raising your concerns in MYOB community forum.

Please see the answers for your questions below;

1. Your subscriptions details and invoices can be view /downloaded from my account ,

myaccount.myob.com

1. Can you please confirm the phone number mentioned in the Invoice ? I will escalate it to relevant team for further investigation. Aplogies for the inconvenience.
  2. In regard to Payment processing (Online invoice payments charge), see the details below;
    • Transaction Fee: $0.25 per transaction + 1.8% of the invoice value.
      The total of your transaction fees will be added to the MYOB monthly subscription bill.
      Customer must be on a monthly recurring subscription.
    • Running the payment transactions details report will show the list of invoices.
    • The help articleOnline invoice payment reports - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centre will step you through on how to access this report

Please advise if any further clarification is required.

Cheers

Priya Selvaraj

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post