Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Email field in contacts is very annoying - why?

Trusted User

51Posts

6Kudos

6Solutions

51 Posts
Trusted User
New
New

Why isn't the email field simple selectable and editable text?

When I start typing a new email address in this field, if I click off the field it puts whatever text I have entered even if it is incomeplete into a non-selectable and non-editable format. This is quite annoying if I need to alt-tab to another window to refer to the email address mid typing. To change it I need to remove the text and start again.

When I start typing a new email address in this field, if I backspace it out and press backspace one too many times an entire email address is deleted and this can be catastrophic as in many cases I need to search through months of emails to find the correct ones again. If I don't email my invoices to the all correct people, they don't get paid.

1 Comment
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @smileykylie1982,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

We haven't received any widespread reports of difficulties when entering or changing the email address of each contact. However, this could potentially be due to the browser you're using.

We recommend using a different browser, such as Google Chrome, as this issue seems to be a display problem with certain browsers. Alternatively, you could try clearing your browser cache before attempting to enter the email address.

If you continue to experience this issue, please submit a support request via My Account.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers.

Princess