Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Files uploaded in MYOB Buisness don't show up in Account Right

Partner

9Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

I have a Mac and thus use MYOB Buisness to enter data for my bookkeeping clients, but some of those clients still use Account Right to view their MYOB file. Please can you make them play nicely together.

When a file is uploaded to a spend money transaction in MYOB Business, it doesn't appear in that transaction in Account Right. Please can this be rectified.

The file uploads to bills on MYOB Buisness however do show up in Account Right, so it can be done.

2 Comments
HelenL
Partner
9 Posts
Partner

Thank you for getting back to me Princess_R.

When I attach an image to a bank feed transaction processed in MYOB Business, it does not show up in the Account Right spend money transaction.

MYOB BUSINESS BANK FEED PROCESSING - shows attachment uploaded

MYOB Buisness.png

ACCOUNT RIGHT SPEND MONEY - no attachment (if I open up attachment window - still no attachment)

AccountRight.jpg

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @HelenL,

Thank you for clarifying the issue.

I've confirmed with the team regarding this issue and discovered that it has been escalated to the relevant team for product development. Please be assured that our team is diligently working towards incorporating this feature into the desktop version.

Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess